Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links
Christmas this year in our house is going to be SO fun. Wyatt probably won’t fully understand what is happening or why it is happening but I can already see his little face coming down the stairs and see all of his presents. He’s going to be so excited. Sharing a few of the things Wyatt already has (and loves) that would make great Christmas presents as well as a few things that Santa is bringing for him this year! Keep in mind, my little guy is 18 months old so this gift guide is definitely geared more towards 18-24 months. I wanted to focus on learning yet active toys/activities this year!
- Black & Decker Tool Bench – Wyatt was a very good boy this year and Santa thinks it’s time to get him a “big boy” toy, haha. This is something on Wyatt’s list this year and right now it is almost 30% off! We aren’t ordering it just yet because we’re waiting to see what Black Friday/Cyber Monday brings!
- My First Puzzle Chunky Puzzle – These chunky puzzles are the best! Wyatt loves them and I can definitely tell that he is getting better at matching the pieces.
- Melissa and Doug Stack & Sort Board – These stack and sort boards are a great learning activity. It really focuses on motor skills (the stacking) and learning colors/shapes.
- VTech KidiFree Drum Set – We’re going to regret this one, haha. Kidding! Little man loves music and I have read great things about this drum set.
- Kids Tablet – Haven’t fully committed to tossing this on Wyatt’s Christmas List yet but wanted to share because I have heard great things about them. Plus, I do know they are super discounted right now!
- Color Wonder Coloring Pages – Wyatt LOVES his color wonder coloring pages. He has the Puppy Dog Pals version but there are several available!
- Duplo Blocks – Hey, you can’t go wrong with the classics. Look like fun blocks, but they are definitely a learning/motor skills activity toy!
- Kids Table and Chair Set – This is perfect for Wyatt at his age as he is learning to eat at the table, color, etc.
- Little Tikes Trampoline – Holy smokes. The GREATEST thing we have ever given to our son, haha. And honestly mom and dad…this trampoline really helps us at night after daycare. When he gets home and still has so much energy he hops on his trampoline and really tuckers himself out. And it’s adorable to watch how excited he gets, haha.
- Patches The Rocking Horse – Another addition to Wyatt’s list this year! He is going to love this.
- Little Blue Truck Books – These are some of our favorite books in our house, right now we are reading Little Blue Truck’s Christmas but we have several 🙂