I know none of us are venturing out for a long day of shopping right now so I thought I would compile a quick list of some great Mother’s Day gift ideas that I am sure will be a hit. Plus, some of these items I scooped up on Etsy and I think it’s super important right now that we try to support small businesses in any way we can. A lot of these items you have probably seen me talk about before and some are new finds!
Hello friends! I'm Casey and I am so excited to have you all along with me on this journey as I navigate my way through marriage, motherhood, and everything in between. You can usually find me with a nice glass of La Marca Prosecco (the only Prosecco if you ask me), enjoying a beautiful Clover, South Carolina day with my family. I hope you enjoy reading about this amazing journey I am on as much as I love living it!
- Two-Infinity & Beyond: Wyatt's Toy Story Themed Birthday Party
- No, I Don't Let My Husband go to the Strip Club - Stop Calling Me "Controlling"
- Fawn Design Diaper Bag Review
- A Letter to My Father-in-Law in Heaven
- Our Weekend Cleaning Routine & Favorite Tools
- My Ultimate Guide to The Best (And Worst) Self Tanners